Saturday, December 3, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: My Prediction was Correct! (I blogged it on 12/3/2011) Herman Cain Suspends his Presidential Bid!



Source: Associated Press

So it appears I was correct!!! Herman Cain made an said earlier in the week that he would make an announcement on today. I blogged on 12/2/2011 (View My Original Blog Post Here) that I believed that Herman Cain would bow out of the Republican presidential race due to mounting sexual misconduct allegations with his alleged mistress Ginger White. There was an eye opening interview that she gave on MSNBC that I posted. In that video she was very candid and believable in her answers about their alleged affair for 13 years involving sex and money he had given her. In that video it was the evidence was getting larger he said that when asked about the affair that he couldn't comment because his lawyer advised him not to.

I knew this was bad. It's not normal for a presidental candidate to say his lawyer advised him not to speak. Then it was clear that Herman 999 Cain was in trouble. Sure enough today he announced that he is suspending his presidential campaign. I just knew it! It is bittersweet though. As Herman suspends his bid, he was so fun to blog about with his emphatic 9-9-9 plan and his alleged sexual misconduct. Thank you Mr. Cain for giving us an entertaining few months, I wish you all the best on Fox News which is undoubtedly where you will end up! This is most likely the "Plan B" he talks about in his speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment