Friday, December 2, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Will Herman Cain Announce Getting out of the Race Tomorrow? (12/3/2011) Cain says "My lawyer told me not to comment on Ginger White"



Breaking News - An intriguing interview of Herman Cain's alleged lover of 13 years speaks about text messages, sex, and more details of their relationship according to her. According to her:

Ginger White---
"He flew me to Palm Springs California"
"He is just telling parts of the truth"
"He always gave me money in cash"
"Travel was involved, and sex was involved, I would never lie about that"

When asked how much money Herman Cain gave Ginger White money he said:

Herman Cain---
"My lawyer told me not to comment on this"

Sounds Guilty to me Herman!

Good luck on your speech tomorrow... 12/3/2011 and with your wife. Will this mean the end of the Herman Cain in the 2012 presidential race? We'll See

No comments:

Post a Comment